Power & Gas
CF Partners are experts in trading and risk management of Power and Gas across European markets. We actively trade in the following market on a physical or financial basis:
- Germany – Gaspool and NCG
- Netherlands – TTF
- France – PEG
- Italy – PSV
- UK – NBP
We are active from spot forward for 3 years and can offer the following structures
- Swap (indexed to various pricing formats)
- Physical forward
- Spark Spreads (Clean and dirty)
- Dark Spreads (Clean and dirty)
- Options (Physical and financially settled)
- Virtual and Physical tolling
In the UK
CF Partners runs an active proprietary Short Term UK Power trading desk.
CF Partners services the physical mainland UK Power & Gas markets through its 100% owned subsidiaries, Brook Green Supply Limited and Brook Green Innovations Limited. Through its subsidiaries it is able to offer:
- Retail supply
- Generation offtake and optimisation services
- Facilitate Third Party market access
CF Partners services the physical mainland UK Power & Gas market through Brook Green Supply, a 100% owned subsidiary. Please find more information on their website, Book Green Supply
Our social responsibility
CF Partners is strongly committed to continuously reducing its carbon footprint and taking responsibility for its impact on the environment by partnering with, supporting and advising for-profit and non-profit organisations.
Actions taken include:
- Ensuring all power and gas supplied by Brook Green and So Energy is 100% green.
- Our CDM Portfolio: We have invested in 34 renewable energy projects.
- Membership of the Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change; a forum for collaboration on climate change for European investors.
- Bikin Tiger Project: CF Partners has contributed to the conservation of the Amur Tiger through participation in the Bikin Tiger Project by advising and investing in a unique WWF and German Ministry of Environment carbon credit project to save half a million hectares of virgin forest in Russia
CF Partners provides clients with access to a range of commodities, covering the physical and financial supply of natural gas, power, emissions, crude oil, refined products, biodiesel petrochemicals markets, agriculture and green certificates.