CF Partners provides liquidity and price risk management services for a spectrum of oil derivatives across the entire barrel. Our highly dedicated team is made up of senior traders with significant experience across the oil space, giving us the advantage of real time in-house expertise of both the physical and paper markets to help our clients manage their exposure to price volatility.
Price Risk Management:
- We trade a range of products and structures to suit the differing needs of a global network.
- CF Partners provides a variety of financial and trading solutions across Crude Oils, Refined products & Residual Fuel Oils.
- Wide range of linear products including futures, swaps (Asian, Bullet, Refinery Margin & Basket), Spreads (Crack & Time).
- Full range of vanilla and exotic options structures.
- Ability to trade in a range of G20 currencies including.
Structured Energy Products:
- Tailored solutions to meet complex long and short term needs.
- Dated Brent
- Dubai DFL
- Dated Dubai
Light Ends / NGLS
- Ultra Low Fuel Oil
- Low Sulphur Fuel Oil
- High Sulphur Fuel Oil
Our social responsibility
CF Partners is strongly committed to continuously reducing its carbon footprint and taking responsibility for its impact on the environment by partnering with, supporting and advising for-profit and non-profit organisations.
Actions taken include:
- Ensuring all power and gas supplied by Brook Green and So Energy is 100% green.
- Our CDM Portfolio: We have invested in 34 renewable energy projects.
- Membership of the Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change; a forum for collaboration on climate change for European investors.
- Bikin Tiger Project: CF Partners has contributed to the conservation of the Amur Tiger through participation in the Bikin Tiger Project by advising and investing in a unique WWF and German Ministry of Environment carbon credit project to save half a million hectares of virgin forest in Russia
CF Partners provides clients with access to a range of commodities, covering the physical and financial supply of natural gas, power, emissions, crude oil, refined products, biodiesel petrochemicals markets, agriculture and green certificates.